Highly flexible, efficient, productive and user-friendly servo-electric bending solution.
Bending automation for productivity
More and more fabricators are facing a situation, where big volumes are replaced by the need to produce small batches on a just-in time basis. In traditional bending with press brakes, set-up times, technical limits in producing sophisticated components and the requirement for skilled personnel may prove problematic in such manufacturing tasks.
Basing on extensive experience applying servo-electric technology in automatic panel-bending solutions, Prima Power offers an automation solution which focuses on setup rather than material handling (loading, rotation and unloading are manual).
With options ATC (Automatic Tool Change) and barcode reader the machine makes setup automatically and activates a new part program. The clear and logical screen instructions facilitate and speed up operation further as well as support fast self learning.
Three models with different maximum bending lengths are available.
- servo-electric technology: very low energy and maintenance costs, reduced impact on manufacturing environment (minimum noise and vibrations), no influence of thermal conditions, and excellent component quality
- more bends for each side in an automatic sequence without any manual intervention
- positive/negative inversion, smashing and radius bend and several other typical profiles
- two different modes: standard (the part is automatically fed during the bending sequence of every side) and press brake mode (the sheet is moved manually bend by bend, useful for very narrow profiles)
- Automatic Tool Change (ATC) eliminates setup time
- barcode reader for automatic setup and activation of new program
- manual operations are simply loading, rotation and unloading – everything else is automatic
- two bending principles: rolling mode (wider contact surface between the blade and the sheet but no relative friction) and circular mode (same contact point on the panel, while the one on the blade changes during bending movement)
- no foundation required, easy and fast to install