PH has been designed for heavy duty applications and to provide customer specific solutions
Heavy duty applications
Whenever thick material, long parts and customer specific options are concerned, PH-series is the solution.
The wide product range of standard sizes covers bending applications up to 9 meter length and up to 1,600 ton bending force. Standard strokes and daylights are generously dimensioned.
To meet the requests exceeding the standard range, the PH brakes can be built in tandem for longer parts as well as in reinforced execution for higher tonnages.
The PH brakes are often customized according to specific bending applications starting from part feasibility studies. Automation solutions for part support, extraction and feeding are frequently applied to increase our customers’ productivity.
- solid architecture based on FEM optimized combination of welded and bolted main frame and independent auxiliary bed referred frames for ram position measuring
- electronic synchronized hydraulic drives allowing programmable bending speed as well as off-center and conic bending
- Prima Electro Open control: intuitive 17” touch screen control based on a graphical interface with automatic bending sequencing
- dual articulation support arm with height adjustment for flexible control panel positioning
- “Block Laser” safety equipment by Lazer Safe to maximize safety, productivity and tool crash protection
- various front support and back gauge solutions up to 9 axes to optimize the bending process
- tandem solution for longer parts and higher tonnages
- automation solutions for parts support, extraction and feeding can be applied to increase productivity