The basic solution in the P-Series press brakes. High degree of standardization leads to limited number of machine types and very affordable prices.
A reliable basic solution
The PX series is built in three sizes based on a modular product structure. The design guideline “keep it simple” has led to a high degree of standardization and well approved constructions. Reliability and affordable prices are direct derivatives of this approach.
Even though PX brakes represent the entry level in the Prima Power P-series, no compromises have been made in terms of accuracy and reliability. Combining modern scientific calculations with decades of experience in machine tool building and construction is the foundation of the new PX series press brake.
Common features to all P series press brakes are a modular design platform, decades of experience, state of the art machine construction and the latest in control technology, as well as 100% design and manufacturing in Europe.
- solid architecture based on FEM optimized welded main frame and independent auxiliary bed referred frames for ram position measuring
- electronic synchronized hydraulic drives allowing programmable bending speed as well as off-center and conic bending
- state of the art Lazer Safe safety guarding and user-friendly CNC ensuring safe and easy use
- AD10 control with 7” colour screen
- CNC controlled Y1, Y2 and X axes with two back gauge fingers
- European style tool clamping with quick clamp intermediates
- front supports with 150 kg payload each
- CE/UL compatibility
- 2D graphical, auto-sequencing programming interface
- CNC controlled crowning table for bending line deflection compensation to obtain constant angles
- CNC R-axis