The LPe6xf cell combines servo-electric and fiber laser technologies in a manufacturing solution that offers outstanding flexibility, speed, accuracy and productivity – all at smart price.
The ultimate four-in-one benefits
In LPe6xf machine you get four technologies combined in the same package: punching, forming, marking, and laser cutting. The inherent benefit of integrated punching and laser cutting is versatility. You can use the turret punch press where it is easier or faster and the laser where it is most flexible. Depending on the manufacturing task at hand, you can always choose the most productive manufacturing method. This amounts to flexibility for fulfilling varying requirements, cost-efficiency and competitiveness, the things that Prima Power works for in our consistent development of technology.
Prima Power LPe6xf features a modern 2 kW or 3 kW fiber laser source with low energy consumption and there is no need for laser gases. Thus the LPe6xf is a perfect example of the Prima Power Green Means® philosophy.
Green means – more profit with smaller footprint
The Prima Power range has a long tradition of continuous development, greater flexibility and operating economy through versatility, high automation level and low energy and maintenance cost. Also for a long time, the ecological aspects have been included among design criteria.
Under the banner Green Means® this translates into technology and knowhow which meet the requirements of both productivity and more sustainable manufacturing.
In this brochure we present some of the many solutions which help Prima Power customers combine productivity with sustainability.
What does Green mean?
Green means a win-win for you and sustainable development.
Sustainability adds to manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
Your customers, your employees and the community you operate in demand it more and more.
Sustainability & social responsibility are characteristics of a modern company and add to competitiveness.
They make a difference between the best and the rest.
And you make better sheet metal components at lower cost.
- All the versatility and capabilities of Prima Power Ex series punching technology
- Combined punching, laser cutting, marking and forming
- Increased accuracy, as only one machine performs the work stages
- Less stress on the components of the process
- Reduced space requirement as only one machine is required
- Reduced cost for programming work, as only one NC program is required
- The turret layout is always customer-specific and up to 384 tools can be inserted in the turret
- Work chute 500 mm x 500 mm for punched components
- Drop doors for laser cut components up to 500mm x 500mm
- Automatic laser scrap sorting
- Wide range of options like various types of Multi-Tools®, up to three clamps and individual movement, two different tapping solutions, lifting brush tables
- Easy safety protections to comply with safety regulations
- Excellent possibilities for system automation, e.g. part sorting, stacking, etc.
- Compact Express – raw material loading and skeleton unloading device with fast working cycle and a small footprint
- LST – loading and stacking robot for automatic material loading and part sorting
- SU6 – smart sorting unit for small work chute parts
- Night Train FMS® and COMBO FMS® storage connections possible with LST and LSR type loading and stacking robots to improve flexibility and productivity of entire solution.