All-in-one 2D/3D laser machine with a unique application flexibility: flat, three-dimensional, bevel, tubes cutting, and welding.
The laser flexibility
DOMINO® is a laser machine designed for today’s industrial requirements for flexibility, productivity, efficiency, and quality.
A single machine cuts and welds flat sheet and three-dimensional parts, performs bevel cuts for the weld preparation and processes tubes and profiles.
DOMINO® is a high capacity 5-axis machine with the high dynamics of a 2D machine, a considerable work volume, and an extremely reduced footprint.
The direct-drive head is highly dynamic and accurate, ensuring excellent cutting quality even on thick sheets. Thanks to the rapid tool change system, it can be easily reconfigured to suit all types of processing.
- compact design for minimum footprint and easy transportation and installation
- synthetic granite frame for best thermal stability and vibration damping
- maximum accessibility to the machine
- CO2 laser up to 4,000 W manufactured by Prima Electro: wide range of thicknesses up to 25 mm and the best efficiency for a CO2 laser
- direct-drive head featuring high dynamics, accuracy, and quality of movements
- collision protection system and no-backlash and no-wear direct-drive technology reducing maintenance costs and times
- two focal length lenses (5” and 7.5”) and fast-tool replacement system for easy changes of production
- F-axis for controlling the focal position independently of the Z-axis
- SIPS (Safe Impact Protection System) protecting the machine head in case of collisions with workpieces or fixtures
- CNC P20L with Windows HMI, 15″ Touch screen, Trackball, Tables On Board
- optional rotary axis, tubes and profiles can be processed with zero set up times
- wide range of modules for material handling and storage automation