Next is now: the new 3D laser system for automotive production is born at Prima Power.
Next level machine
Prima Power, with almost 20 years experience in hot stamped steel industry, presents Laser Next, the world’s fastest 3D laser machine. It grants very low cycle times (+25% throughput compared with previous model) and excellent Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
Laser Next features a highly space efficient layout, both for stand-alone and multi-machine configuration. Given the same area, it is possible to install four Laser Next instead of three units of the previous model.
Considering the performance of Laser Next, its productivity per square meter is simply astonishing.
You can have up to three machines one next to the other connected to the same magnetic scrap conveyor, with no need of excavation works.
- Direct motors and transducers with optical scales on main axes and on focusing head: superior dynamics and precision
- Synthetic granite frame with state-of-the-art topological optimization for smooth machine movements, even at the highest dynamics
- Focusing head with lean architecture, direct motors, double SIPS, standard FPC
- Well-organized spaces for optimized layout
- Excellent fumes exhausting performance
- Magnetic scraps conveyor
- High precision turntable with servo motor and absolute encoder
- Short distance between photocells and table thanks to reduced turntable blocking times: ergonomics and safety in loading/unloading operations
- Two windows with integral interlocks for visibility and safety