The higher class three-dimensional machine for the cutting and welding of large workpieces with superior quality and accuracy.
The laser excellence
OPTIMO® is the laser machine by Prima Power for the high precision cutting and welding of large and very large three-dimensional parts.
Its wide work volume, over 11m3, sets no limits to the size of the components which can be processed. OPTIMO® is suitable for a variety of cutting and welding applications, thanks to the wide range of laser sources available and to the fast tool change system.
OPTIMO® is a high performing machine with excellent cutting and welding accuracy and quality. Its design allows an easy access to the work area and the integration with a wide range of solutions for workpiece support and handling.
Thanks to Prima Power unmatched experience in 3D laser processing (its first system was installed in 1979), OPTIMO® is a world class laser machine with superior reliability and quality.
- Compact design integrating machine, laser, CNC
- Gantry design: accessibility, accurate movement of axes, rigidity and stability
- Main carriage with dual drive for bilateral positioning movement
- Carbon fiber Z column for excellent structural rigidity
- Fast axial flow and slab CO2 lasers with powers from 2.5 to 4 kW
- direct-drive head featuring high dynamics, accuracy, and quality of movements
- collision protection system and no-backlash and no-wear direct-drive technology reducing maintenance costs and times
- two focal length lenses (5” and 7.5”) and fast tool replacement system, for easy changes of production (e.g. cutting, welding)
- high dynamics adaptive axis maintains workpiece surface stand-off distance
- double safety joint (SIPS): in case of collision the nozzle and/or the whole head collapse. Quick and simple repositioning
- Optional Vivida head with local axes synchronized with the main axes of the machine for a dramatic reduction of cycle times
- user-friendly and ergonomic P20L CNC with touch screen and trackball
- portable self-teach programming handbox, ergonomic and intuitive to use (large screen, graphic interface, joystick)
- wide range of modules for the automation of the material handling and storage