Ultra fast flat cutting machine with fiber laser: over 1000 holes per minute. A new, unique machine concept allows unbeatable cycle times with reliability and quality.
The laser speed
SYNCRONO® is the top performance 2D laser machine by Prima Power equipped with a high brilliance and high efficiency fiber laser for the ultra-fast cutting of thin sheet metal.
With its unique and revolutionary architecture and its 6g acceleration, SYNCRONO® is the only machine on the market which can match the dynamics necessary for fiber laser technology on thin gauge sheets.
The energy efficiency of the SYNCRONO® (small masses execute faster movements) is further enhanced with fiber laser. This technology allows a dramatic reduction of the electric consumptions and maintenance costs, thanks to the use of lower powers and to the high efficiency and simplicity of the source.
Fiber laser allows a widening of the range of materials that can be cut with SYNCRONO®, including high reflecting aluminium alloys, brass and copper.
- two machines in one: two additional local axes synchronized with the main machine axes to obtain the best cycle times and cutting quality
- 6 g acceleration during cutting – over 1,000 holes per minute
- focusing head with unique and revolutionary parallel kinematics architecture
- active anti-vibrations system prevents impulsive stress on the structure granting extreme reliability even at the highest speed
- compact design for minimum footprint and easy transportation and installation
- synthetic granite frame for best thermal stability and vibration damping
- maximum accessibility to the machine
- 2 kW high brilliance fiber laser: over 30% wall-plug efficiency, low maintenance and consumables
- fast sensor change from 5” to 7.5” for cutting thicker materials
- Independent and programmable control of the focal position
- user-friendly and ergonomic P30L CNC with 17” LCD touch screen and trackball
- patented algorithms for the automatic control of the local and main axes
- wide range of modules for the automation of the material handling and storage