High-performance multipurpose servo-electric punching cell
High Performance stand alone punching cell or automated production cell
An early and major step towards sustainable fabrication was taken on the introduction of the servo-electric E series turret punch press in 1998. Now Prima Power introduces already the third generation of this series.
The inherent benefits of servo-electric technology include energy efficiency, versatility and accuracy and low maintenance cost. This amounts to superior fabrication capabilities as well as outstanding operation economy, i.e. truly remarkable savings.
The servo-mechanically actuated punching stroke is NC-controlled and thus, in addition to high-performance punching, outstandingly accurate forming capacity is available.
High repeatability facilitates forming, roll forming, marking etc. and shortens set-up times.
A totally re-designed turret can be chosen for the new E series; it can be customized and optimized for any requirement. Simultaneously, a record-breaking number of 384 tools can be available in the turret; thus unnecessary set-ups can be easily avoided. The original fully customized turret layout is also available. The maximum number of index tools has also been raised to 128.
Green means – more profit with smaller footprint
Green means a win-win for you and sustainable development
Sustainability adds to manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
Your customers, your employees and the community you operate in demand it more and more.
Sustainability and social responsibility are characteristics of a modern company and add to competitiveness.
They make a difference between the best and the rest.
And you make better sheet metal components at lower cost.
- All the benefits from Ex Series and more
- Tapping, wheeling, upforming and punching capabilities
- Cluster tool and forming possibility in E-station
- 300 kN ram force, positioning speed 150 m/min, Index speed 250 rpm
- Energy efficiency and low maintenance cost
- Full range of various options
- Versatility and accuracy
- Information flow from Tulus® user interface
- The turret layout is always customer-specific and up to 384 tools
- Multi-Tools® for additional punching versatility
- Upforming with programmable NC axis
- Express – longitudinal loading and unloading solution
- Compact Express – fast loading and unloading with a small footprint
- LST – compact solution for loading and component sorting
- SU3 – smart sorting solution for small work chute parts
- FMS – connection to Night Train FMS® or COMBO FMS® storage possible when using LST device