Night Train FMS® automates the material and information systems of a facility and combines individual manufacturing stages into a single flexible process.
Software for efficient sheet metal working
Tulus® is an integrated and scalable software tool for centralized fabrication management. Tulus® controls machines by tasks and provides an easy way of adding new production orders to the task list. The task list contains all essential information on machine-related tasks that are in the same window. Task management automatically responds to the working order, giving immediately a new production schedule including tool and material changes as well as estimated delivery times.
The benefits of Tulus® software range are numerous, but the Tulus® family is also compatible with previous programming and control generations.
Whatever the size of the machine or the system, the Tulus® family provides a flexible process management and control solution which can be integrated with other systems and customized to meet specific requirements. A perfect example is Tulus® Power Processing, which communicates with the factory ERP and performs as Manufacturing Execution System.
Tulus® family offers a wide range of functions to make the production and day-to-day work more efficient:
Tulus® Performance Reporting gives a huge amount of information about machine performance, efficiency, and utilization. It creates graphical reports on all machine time, including processing, idle, and fault time, and also on alarm history data. Performance reporting is available also for third-party machines.
Tulus® Production Reporting creates reports on processed production, including information about what material and programs have been used and what parts and components have been completed.
Tulus® Mobile Information System sends information about machine events and alarms as SMS messages directly to a mobile phone. An SMS message about upcoming tasks helps to decrease idle times, for example in case tool change is needed or sheet material is running out. Active alarms are sent to an active mobile phone informing that the machine is down. Machine status and task information can also be retrieved by an inquiry.
Tulus® Web Information System is used with an Internet browser, for example with a computer, smartphone, or tablet PC. It gives information about all the machines in the factory and when operator steps are necessary, for example when the next machine stop will be.
- Fast production change requests and utilization optimization are easy to handle simultaneously
- Possibility to reorganize, add, or remove tasks, depending on the production schedule even during machine run
- Production follow-up, parameter editing online, and sorting and stacking management
- Storage support
- Possibility to divide production orders into production orders containing only one NC program
- Visualized online machine status axis coordinates, inputs, etc. for easier diagnosis
- Fast tool setup due to graphical turret view and online tool data synchronization with NC Express
- Online bending process follow-up and machine task list
- Support for Hebrew and Cyrillic character sets in Inkjet printing