Tulus® Office is a powerful tool for work planning and for controlling the machine capacity. It makes it possible to schedule and follow up machines and tasks, and also edit the task list on the fly. Tulus® Office contains production and performance report options. Tulus® Office can be installed in any machine, also in third-party machines.
Software for efficient sheet metal working
Tulus® Office is a useful tool for work planning and for controlling the machine capacity. It makes it possible to follow up several machine statuses and task lists and also enables to utilize full-featured production planning and customer database functions. With Tulus® Office it is possible to work remotely from wherever, as long as there is a network connection provided. Each machine is displayed in the main view showing a picture and information about machine status, active NC program, alarm information, and the estimated time for the next machine stop. Scheduling of machines and tasks, such as weekly maintenances, is easy with the Tulus® Office calendar. It shows the tasks which are added to the machine task list and the time period reserved for them. Tulus® Office includes Production Reporting and Performance Reporting options. With these tools you can create different reports to aid production planning and to help analyzing where improvement would be possible.
- Full-featured production planning
- Remote optimizing and machine capacity controlling
- Follow-up of several machines data
- Machine task list editing “on the fly” from the office PC
- Scheduling with calendar
- Colour representation used in the calendar helps recognize the manual tasks, such as weekly maintenance, and also the jobs that are overdue
- Tulus® Office includes Production Reporting and Performance Reporting options, which create versatile reports on the processed production
- Tulus® Office can be installed in any machine, also in third-party machines