Because Tulus® Power Processing communicates perfectly with the enterprise resource planning system of the factory, and at the same time, it operates as a manufacturing execution system, it helps to control the whole production process from part order handling to the finished part and reporting. It controls also material storages, part inventory and complete products (product assemblies), and can be used for routing the parts to different work stages.
Master the whole production process with Tulus® Power Processing
Tulus® Power Processing communicates perfectly with the enterprise resource planning system of the factory. At the same time, it operates as a manufacturing execution system. Thus, Tulus® Power Processing helps you control the whole production process from part order handling to the finished part and reporting. Parts can be nested automatically so that nesting requires only few, if any, manual CAM operations. All the parts of the product which are of the same material are nested and manufactured in one go. Parts can also be nested and manufactured according to product assemblies. With Tulus® Power Processing you control material storages, part inventory and complete products (product assemblies).
With Tulus® Power Processing you can also create production and performance reports to facilitate analysis and control of production. With Power Processing you can route the parts to different work stages, and so define in which order the manufacturing process proceeds (welding, coating, etc.). When you use routing, you always know the status of the production and at which work stage each part is. Tulus® Power Processing can be used in machines of all types and make, as long as the machine supports the Power Processing interface. So, it is possible to monitor the status information and the task list of any machine, whether it is a Prima Power or a third party machine.
- Two-way ERP connection.
- Scheduling machines with the machine calendar.
- Editing the active task list on the fly and controlling the manufacturing process.
- Automatic nesting of the parts and manufacturing based on product assembly.
- Performance, utilization, and production reports and raw material inventory.
- A complete manufacturing execution system which enables remote optimization and control of the whole production process.
- Routing of the parts defines the manufacturing sequence.Interface also with other vendors’ systems, such as ERP, in which case orders and reporting are handled automatically from a higher level.
- Tulus® Power Processing has all the excellent functions and features of Tulus® Office and a large number of others.